Meritor WABCO TOOLBOX™ Software provides PC diagnostic capabilities for Meritor WABCO tractor and trailer pneumatic ABS, trailer RSS Plus™, Hydraulic ABS, Hydraulic Power Brake (HPB), electronic level valvesfor tractors, electronic leveling valves for trailers, Electronically controled air suspsension (ECAS) for buses, and Onguard Collision Safety Systems.
Features & Benefits
- Displays both static (e.g., ECU number) and dynamic (e.g., RPMs) information from the system under test
- Displays both active and stored system faults, as well as the appropriate repair instructions
- Activates system components to verify system integrity, correct component operation and installation wiring.
- Microsoft Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 MB HD space for full installation
- RP1210 compliant vehicle datalink adapter (VDA) for SAE J1939, J1708/J1587 or PLC
- USB Port or Serial Port for RP1210 adapter
New Key Features
- J1939 diagnostics for pneumatic ABS
- J1939 diagnostics for ECAS
- Next Generation OnGuard Radar Diagnostics
- OnLane Lane Departure Warning Diagnostics
- J1939 bus monitor availability in main menu
- Fault descriptions and data appear in web browser with links to further information
- Legacy J1708 TOOLBOX still available for diagnostics
- Automated emails and messages communicating availability of software updates and upgrades
Meritor WABCO ABS Diagnostic Software Toolbox v12
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.