The GYSFLASH 101.24 is a portable, OE approved, 120 Amp battery maintainer & charger for lead and lithium 6/12/24-Volt batteries. It helps stabilize battery voltage during diagnostic and programming procedures to protect the vehicle systems and scan tools. It features 4-Operating modes: charging; diagnostic; showroom; and tester.
The GYSFLASH 101.24 is designed for use on a shelf or any flat surface with ease of transportability via a collapsible handle
• Suitable for lead acid and lithium-ion batteries
• Flexible input Voltage ranging from 100 to 240 VAC.
• Auto-Detect function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
• Auto-Restart function in the event of a power failure while maintaining original settings.
• Continuous self-monitoring and calibrating
• Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
• Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
• Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging.
• Spark prevention system.
• Replaceable fuses to protect against misuse.
• Temperature sensor to prevent overheating.
• Multilingual display (English/Spanish/French).
• Long flexible charging cables that can be quickly connected or disconnected easily and safely.
• Low profile for easy mobility and usage in tight areas.
- Part No.: GYSFLASH 101.24
- Battery System: 6/12/24-Volts
- Battery types: Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium batteries (Lithium ion and Lithium-iron Phosphate).
- Input: 100 to 240 Volts – 50/60 Hz
- Output: 100 Amp with 100-127 VAC for 6&12-Volt batteries
- 100 Amp with 220-240 VAC for 24-Volt batteries
- 50 Amp with 100-127 VAC for 24-Volt batteries
- Enclosure: IP40
- Dimensions: 13 (W) x 10 (L) x 5-1/8 (H) Inches
- Weight: 14 lbs without cables – 22 lbs with cables
- AC Power Cable: 8 ft
- DC Battery Cable: 8-1/2 ft
Horizontal Battery Maintainer 12/24-Volt
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.