Allison DOC is the genuine OEM software used for diagnosing, troubleshooting, and programming Allison Transmissions. In January 2017, Allison has changed to a subscription based model. After this initial purchase, you will be required to purchase a renewal after 12 months or else the program will quit working.
- Adds RP1210C enhancements
- Ability to auto-try channels (5th Gen / Type-2 vehicle connections) for OEMs who have wired the TCM diagnostics to CAN 2 or CAN 3
- Ability to find the correct CAN data bus for diagnostics
- Eliminates the need for OEM specific cross-over cables
- Adds Troubleshooting Manual for Off-Highway CEC5 Product Allison 5th Generation Controls
- Monitors 1000/2000 and 3000/4000 Product Families Transmission Control Module (TCM) data: Pre-4th Generation, WTEC 2 and WTEC 3, 4th Generation and 5th Generation
- Monitors TC10™ Transmission data
- Monitors CEC3 Off-Highway data
- Monitors CEC5 Off-Highway 5th Generation data
- Displays multiple transmission parameters
- Records and plays back diagnostic sessions
- Prints diagnostic reports
- Security measures to control reprogramming TCM/ECU parameters
- Integrated Help with training videos
- Diagnostic Trouble Code information with a direct link to Troubleshooting Manuals for CEC3/CEC5, 1000/2000, 3000/4000 and TC10 Product Families.
- A demo mode using prerecorded data
- SmartConnect for detecting the PC-to-vehicle translation device and communication link
- Communication troubleshooting wizard for those cases where the tool is unable to connect to a control module
- Allison DOC® Premium is compliant with applicable TMC Recommended Practices, SAE Standards, and CE Standards
- Allison DOC® Premium is RP1210C compliant
- Microsoft® Windows 10® pro
- 256 GB Hard Drive (40 GB or greater recommended)
- Windows 10 (Windows 8 Not Supported)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Monitor capable of supporting a resolution of 1280x768 or higher recommended
- USB port depending on installation media
- Full administrative privileges are required to install, use, and update Allison DOC® Premium
- Internet broadband connection capability (Internet Explorer® 8 or greater) for activation/reactivation, receiving updates and file downloads
- Network card
- Upon purchase and verification of payment, we will send a download link with your license key.
**photo is a prop only, cd not included, license is emailed to end user**
Allison Transmission DOC Software
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.