The Electronic Data Link (EDL) Kit is the OEM diagnostic interface for John Deere engines. EDL has the capability to work with agricultural and construction equipment.
The EDL Kit includes:
• Electronic Data Link v2
• 15' USB cable
• W1 9-pin Deutsch adapter
• W2 (Cable required for cables W3, W4, W5 and W6)
• W3 (Cable for 6125 engines with Lucas ECU)
• W4 (Cable for 7000, 8000 and 9000 series tractors)
• W5 (Cable for 6000 series tractors)
• W6 (Cable for 8000 series tractors with John Deere ECU)
• DS10022 (Cable for AccuDepth, models with no GreenStar harness)
• John Deere Service Advisor 4.0 (Allows you to view service manuals, use the Dealer Technical Assistance Center data, make diagnostics, readings, tests and calibrations, and also, re-program controllers).
Electronic Data Link (EDL)
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.