· Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
· Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
· Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting
· Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
· Fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
· Small enough to fit in pocket
· Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing
· Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
· Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
· Internal Flash memory allows firmware upgradeability
· Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
· Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
· Certified to meet European CE requirements
· Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
· INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
Kit Contents (P/N: 2892092):
· INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N: 2892093)
· USB 14-foot cable (P/N: 2892176)
· DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N: 4919780)
· DB25F/3-pin/2-pin/2-pin cable (P/N: 3165141)
· INLINE 6 software CD (P/N: 2892095)
· Storage case (P/N: 4918713)
· Protective boot (P/N: 2892096)
· J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N: 3163597)
· J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N: 3163096)
· DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N: 4919797)
· DB25/OBD II cable (P/N: 4919781)
· DB9F/DB9M 6 ft. cable (P/N: 4918418)
· DB25F/6-pin data link cable (P/N: 3165160)
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.