The NAVCoM is the essential dealer tool for Navistar dealers. The NAVCoM is not only a high-performance RP1210A/B pass-thru device compatible with virtually all OEM and aftermarket software, it is also capable of being configured as a standalone reprogramming tool and as a data-logger for tracking down difficult issues. The NAVCoM can be used to update vehicle's software without taking them out of service and without the need for a PC.
- Supports pass-thru software updates (reprogramming) on all MaxxForce engine control units including MaxxForce 11 and 13
- Diagnose and reprogram engine controllers, transmission modules, ABS, instrument panels and more
- Reduced reprogramming times with direct USB connection from PC or PDA to the vehicle
- Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
- Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
- Attaches quickly to vehicle's diagnostic connector
- May be used with desktop PC, laptop, or PDA!
- RP1210A/B and J2534 API support
- Protocol coverage for automotive to heavy duty vehicles:
- CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1MB
- 2nd CAN - J1939/CAN125/CAN250/CAN500/CAN1MB
- ISO15765 (Diagnostic CAN)
- J2534-2 support including multiple CAN channels
- Power, data and fault detection LEDs
- Driver compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, and Windows Mobile operating systems
- Compatible software:
- International - ServiceMAXX and Fleet Master Diagnostics
- Detroit Diesel Diagnostic Link
- CAT Electronic Technician
- Cummins Insite
- Hino eXplorer
- Volvo PTT
- VCAD Elite Mack/Volvo
- V-MAC Service Tools
- Eaton ServiceRanger
- Bendix Acom
- WABCO Toolbox
- Freightliner ServiceLink
- International ABS
- International DLB
- International Intune
- International IPC v2.02
- NAVCoM Kit
- Movimento NAVCoM
- 9-pin vehicle adapter with 2 CAN channels
- 10' USB cable
- USB Button for Datalogger trigger
- Hard Case
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.