• Independent, paired or synchronized operation
• SIEMENS® PLC manages continuous synchronization
• Adjustable lifting forks to accommodate almost any vehicle
• Pallet-jack style base for easy maneuvering
• Each column is equipped with an LCD & keypad which allows full
operation from any location
• Independent mechanical locking system with emergency switch
for increased safety
• Can be used wirelessly or with synchronization cables
• Battery powered for increased mobility and flexibility (Batteries not
included. Please see Battery Requirements for specifications.)
• Several optional accessories available to provide tailored lifting
solutions for all applications.
• Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs (8,100 kg) per column
• Lifting Height: 1⁄4 - 66” (5 - 1700 mm)
• Overall Dimensions: 57 (L) x 44 1⁄8 (W) x 146 7⁄8” (H) (1445 x 1120 x 3731 mm)
• Lifting Forks Width: 12 1⁄2 - 22” (320 - 560 mm)
• Fork Length: 17 7⁄8” (454 mm)
• Net Weight: 1543 lbs (700 kg)
• Shipping Weight: 1587 lbs (720 kg)
• Shipping Size: 57 x 44 1⁄2 x 88 1⁄2” (1450 x 1130 x 2250 mm)
18,000 Lbs Wireless Lift
M2K-trucks.com ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands via USPS, FedEx, DHL, and UPS. For International shipments, please call us at 949.333.3800 to be provided a FedEx or DHL quote for shipment. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. We will try our best to process all orders before 4 pm (PST) on the same day. Due the fact that a lot of our products take several hours to install, license, configure, test, pack, and ship, we will make every effort to ship items as quickly as possible.
Customs and import duties may be applied to international orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. M2K-trucks.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
M2K-trucks.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Website based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.